Filament without box, but packed in seal bag.
Gone = Gone
Material with excellent resistance to warping during the 3D printing process. Thanks to this property, Z-HIPS is ideally suited for making large elements, such as: household prototypes, larger parts or architectural models. It has a unique matte texture, which absorbs light and reduces the visibility of minor flaws, giving prototype housings a real and commercial look. Z-HIPS is also resistant to solvents.
- Print models with large, flat surfaces.
- architecture mockups (e.g. scale models).
- housing elements for testing.
- Prototypes of mechanical parts.
- Prototypes of consumer products.
- Parts that must be resistant to solvents and acetone.
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.