The 3D print post-processing is one of the crucial parts of the entire printing process to 'finish' a product. The right 3D print post-processing products are crucial here. View our extensive range now.
There are many top products to really complete your print project. With regard to 3D print post-processing, you would therefore do well to make the right choice. Especially considering that you have quite a few. For example, the following 3D print post-processing methods currently exist:
· Sanding: By sanding, you remove irregularities from the print. Think, for example, of the layers that are visible on the sides. Or processing unwanted bumps or holes. After a 3D print post-processing with sanding, the whole looks polished.
· Bead blasting: By choosing bead blasting as 3D print post-processing, you choose to improve the mechanical properties of the print. Contaminants disappear to make the whole rougher.
· Painting: Of course it is also possible to apply the 3D print post-processing in the form of painting. This gives the print a different color.
· Drumming: Drumming is a variant of sanding. It is a mechanical alternative. You then place the print in a bath with abrasive grains during the 3D print post-processing.
· Gluing: In terms of 3D print finishing, gluing is a way to solve irregularities on the surface. This is where the glue used will settle, so that everything looks as even as possible.
· Electroplating: If you choose to apply a thin layer of metal, we speak of electroplating. This 3D print post-processing is ideal to strengthen a print and give it a new look. However, a smooth surface is required.
· Coating: We call the application of a protective outer layer coating. This is a 3D print post-processing that is generally widely used. It protects the print to a large extent against external influences. In addition, it gives the print a new look.
Wide range of 3D print post-processing sets
We currently offer a wide range of 3D print post-processing sets. This gives you every opportunity to determine which form of finishing you prefer. For example, do you choose to coat the print? Or do you want to give it a new color by painting? Ultimately, this last step in the 3D printing process is the one that determines the appearance of the whole. It is therefore important to choose top quality products. In our range you will only find carefully selected 3D print post-processing sets.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us!
Nevertheless, there is a chance that you will not find what you are looking for. It is then no problem to contact us. We would be happy to discuss the options that way for you. And what we can do for you. This way you are ultimately satisfied with the end result of the print!