Facilian C8 is a new type of filament developed as a real production equipment for 3D printing. Facilan ™ C8 is designed, built and manufactured to surpass: C8 is the 3D printing material you always have have already dreamed of.
The big advantages of Facilian C8 are:
- It has a higher impact strength than ABS filament.
- It has a higher tensile strength than ABS filament.
- It is stronger than PLA filament.
- It is compostable at home.
- It feels luxuriously soft.
- It has the best low adhesion properties of all FDM materials.
- It has the best surface quality of any FDM materials.
- The printed products will be smooth with an even Matt finish.
- With most 3D printers, the printed result will not be have visible layers.
Global printing guidelines
- Printing temperature: 180 - 210 ° C
- Heated platform temperature: 25 - 50 ° C
Facilan C8 will provide the best result for most 3D printers with a print temperature of 200 ° C, a bed temperature of 50 ° C and a print speed of 50 mm / s. The use of the fan depends on the degree of overhangs. The fan can do without overhanging parts be turned off completely. With many overhangs it is advisable to set the fan to 80%.
To achieve the best print results, we recommend that you use the 3D printer to be placed in a room without drafts and temperature fluctuations. It is also wise not to put the 3D printer in the sun.
When you are not printing. We recommend that you check out the ElogioAM Keep Facilian C8 filament in a closed bag, in a cool, dark and dry place.
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.