With Novamid® ID1030 CF 10 you can print powerful and durable end-use parts in 3D. This makes the 3D printing technology a viable option for demanding automotive construction applications. That performance at high temperatures require. With a carbon fiber percentage of 10%, you produce parts with properties that are close to what is usually only by injection molding can be achieved. This filament can be printed at the same speed as non-reinforced filaments, while it has a significantly improved strength and toughness.
Novamid® ID1030 CF10 is a carbon fiber filled nylon / polyamide 6/66 filament. It is ideally suited for printing durable parts with high dimensional stability. This PA6 / 66 filament contains real carbon fibers, instead of the much used powdery carbon fiber. This makes the tensile strength, stiffness and strength considerable higher with this Novamid® ID1030 CF10 filament.
Novamid® ID1030 CF10 is ideal for producing functional parts and functional ones prototypes using an FFF / FDM 3D printer. This filament can be printed used with many desktop 3D printers with a wear-resistant nozzle.
Examples of applications.
- Applications under the hood of a car.
- Protective and supportive sports equipment.
- High-quality functional parts.
- Production of luminaires.
- Medical braces and prosthetics.
- Lightweight applications.
- Applications requiring durable and rigid parts with good mechanical properties require properties.
- Automotive under-the-hood applications
Global printing guidelines.
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.5mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
- Flow rate: ± 100%
- Print temp: ± 260 - 285 ° C
- Print speed: Medium / High
- Retraction: Depending on printer and filament diameter.
- Heat bed: ± 60 - 120 ° C
- Fan speed: 0%
- Experience level: Intermediate.
- Printing surface: PEI sheet
- Enclosed printer needed: Yes
- Heated Build Chamber: Preferred
Novamid® ID1030 CF10 Supplied in an airtight, moisture-proof packaging with a moisture content <0.05 w%.
To prevent moisture absorption, the supplied packaging are kept closed and undamaged. To the same reason partially used bags should be resealed before being reused being saved. Let the material stored elsewhere adapt to the temperature in the processing area while the bag remains closed. To To prevent moisture condensation on filaments, bring cold filaments to ambient temperature in the workplace while keeping the packaging closed.
DSM Plastics Finder
For more technical information and guidelines you can use the DSM Plastics Finder see.
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.