ReForm is a sustainable initiative by Formfutura to efficiently manage remaining extrusion waste streams and reuse them in high-end upcycled filaments. The ideology of ReForm is to make 3D printing more sustainable without compromising on material properties and to keep it affordable. ReForm rTitanium is based on the exact same formula as our TitanX filaments, but is made from leftover extrusion residue, which is then reconstituted and homogenized into high-quality and easy-to-print TitanX-based upcycled filaments that have a much lower environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament while retaining unsurpassed printing properties
- Less impact on the environment due to quality control and reuse of extrusion residues
- Only remnants from HDglass are recycled, so pure quality!
- Sustainable packaging
- ReForm filaments are produced on reusable spools and cardboard
- ReForm filaments are packed in recycled cardboard
- FDM / FFF optimization
- Optimized filament flow and adhesion between layers
- Warp-free printing
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plates, Kapton Tape, PET Tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Enormously improved mechanical properties, strength and impact resistance
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.