ReForm is a sustainable initiative by FormFutura to efficiently manage remaining extrusion waste streams and reuse them in high-end upcycled filaments. The ideology of ReForm is to make 3D printing more sustainable without compromising on material properties and to keep it affordable.
ReForm rPLA is based on the exact same formulation as our EasyFil PLA filaments, but is made from leftover extrusion residue, which is then reconstituted and homogenized into high-quality and easy-to-print upcycled PLA filaments that have a much lower environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament while retaining unsurpassed printing properties
- Less impact on the environment due to quality control and reuse of extrusion residues
- Only residual streams of EasyFil PLA are reused, so pure quality!
- Sustainable packaging
- ReForm filaments are produced on reusable spools and cardboard
- ReForm filaments are packaged in recycled cardboard
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no distortion when cooling down
- Improved flow and adhesion between layers
- Good adhesion of the first layer to (un)heated print beds and many other surfaces
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.