xMed 412 is polypropylene-like material that is ideal for manufacturing a variety of biocompatible, medical and wearable devices. It is based on Henkel’s Loctite MED412 material and is covered by all of its associated clearances, tests and certifications.
Parts printed with this resin on Nexa3D’s NXE400 require post-processing and cleaning in accordance with the company’s recommendations and can be autoclaved, machined, tapped, or polished to deliver desired production finishes.
- High impact performance similar to polypropylene
- Biocompatible and medical-grade
- Suitable for autoclaving tapping and machining
- Strong and durable
- Can be polished for clear finish
- Medical and wearable devices requiring biocompatibility such as orthotics guides, braces, ventilator parts, and respirators
- Personalized audio products
- Diving gear
- Athletic wearables
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.