MetalFil - Classic Copper is a PLA filament filled with approximately 80% metal filler. This incredibly high copper powder fill allows any FDM 3D printer user to print 3D copper objects that are virtually indistinguishable from real copper moldings.
MetalFil - Classic Copper is easy to print and can be printed on all-metal, PEEK and PFTE hotends. MetalFil - Classic Copper can be printed perfectly with 0.4 mm nozzles with retraction on both direct drive and Bowden extruders. This is a rather unique property for a filament filled with metal. MetalFil printed objects can be easily machined to create fantastic copper objects with patina effects.
- 80% filling with copper powder
- Real copper look and the real "cold" metal feeling
- About 300% heavier than PLA (density of 3.5 g / cc)
- Easy to post-process
- MetalFil - Brass can be brushed, sanded, polished, waxed and coated
- Very easy to print with direct drive and Bowden extruders
- Warp-free printing with no distortion after cooling
- Improved flow and adhesion between layers
- Good adhesion of the first layer to various (un)heated printing surfaces
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.