MetalFil - Brass is a metal-filled PLA-based filament with approx. 70% gravimetric brass filling. This incredibly high brass powder fill allows any FDM 3D printer to print copper objects that are virtually indistinguishable from real cast brass objects.
MetalFil - Brass is easy to print and can be printed on solid metal, PEEK and PFTE hotends. MetalFil - Brass can be printed perfectly with 0.4 mm nozzles with retraction settings for both direct drive and Bowden extruders, which is an exceptional feature for metal-filled filaments. Objects printed with MetalFil - Brass are extremely easy to polish.
- 70% filled with brass powder
- The real brass look and "coldness"
- More than twice as heavy as PLA (density of 2.78 g / cc)
- Easy to post-process
- MetalFil - Brass can be brushed, sanded, polished, waxed and coated
- Very easy to print with direct drive and Bowden extruders
- Warp-free printing with no distortion after cooling
- Improved flow and adhesion between layers
- Good adhesion of the first layer to various (un)heated printing surfaces
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.