Description MakerBot Method
This unit was used for demonstration purposes, but is still fully functional.
The MakerBot Method is a performance-oriented 3D printer that allows you to produce complex and durable prints. Its heated print chamber (60°C) and two specially developed extruders ensure unprecedented results.
The MakerBot Method gives you unparalleled performance, out of the box! The design, which combines the knowledge of MakerBot and parent company Stratasys, ensures a seamless workflow from CAD design to printed object.
Specifications of the MakerBot Method
|Type (Technique)||FDM / FFF / LDP|
|Number of Extruders||2|
|Build volume (lxdxh)||190 x 190 x 196mm|
Direct Drive, Double Extruders (Model and Support), 0.4mm pre-assembled
|Max Nozzle Temperature||300ºC|
|Heated Building Board||Yes|
|Heated Building Room||Yes- 65ºC|
|Built-in filter||HEPA filter and Carbon filter|
|Display||Full color 5" touchscreen|
|Print via||WiFi, LAN, USB2.0, USB host,|
|Filament runout detection||Yes|
|Filament compatibility||MakerBot & Open Source|
|File formats||STL, OBJ, MakerBot, WRL, SLDPRT, SLDASM, IPT, IAM, IGES, IGS, STEP, STP, CATPart, CATProduct, PRT, PAR, ASM, X_T, X_B|
|Supporting OS||Microsoft Windows 7, Apple MacOS X 10.9 or later, Windows 10|
|Software included||Yes - Proprietary Software MakerBot Mobile, MakerBot Print|
|Weight device||29.5 kg|
Dual Performance Extruders
With a Model 1A Extruder and Support 2A Extruder you can print a wide variety of materials on the Method.
The construction volume of 19 x 19 x 19.6 cm (single extrusion) and 15.2 x 19 x 19.6 cm (dual extrusion) allows you to combine quality with ease of printing. In addition, there is the MB Labs Extruder, which allows you to print third party materials on the MakerBot Method.
Circulating heated chamber
Unique to the MakerBot Method is its heated chamber. Unlike other printers, the Method has a circulating heat flow that spans the entire room, keeping the temperature consistently at 60°C throughout the room.
This ensures that the properties of both the materials and your prints are optimized. The superior Z-layer adhesion and dimensional accuracy of 0.2 mm provide unparalleled qualitative results.
The Method is not only a guarantee of good results, thanks to its 5” LED touchscreen and WiFi connectivity, it is also extremely easy to use, optimizing your printing convenience. Thanks to the WiFi connectivity, you can easily manage your prints from your PC.
Sturdy metal construction
The Method is constructed from an ultra-rigid metal construction. The structured and optimized construction of the device ensures minimal offset flexing, resulting in more consistent and high-quality prints.
Heated chamber provides stronger fabrication parts
- A heated chamber produces stronger parts than a heated build plate
- Achieve consistent strength in three axes with heat recirculating on each layer
- Print ABS, ASA and PC-ABS with superior mechanical and thermal properties
Open platform for advanced engineering materials
- Print with official MakerBot materials, including Nylon Carbon Fiber, ABS, Nylon, PC-ABS and SR-30 - each carefully tested over thousands of hours to meet engineering standards for dimensional accuracy and strength of printed parts
- Access unlimited materials with an Open Materials platform powered by MakerBot LABS. Print advanced materials such as ABS-Carbon, TPE (flexible), PETG ESD and PC
Guaranteed parts accuracy and SR-30 dissolvable support
- Complex parts impossible to print with advanced materials on a desktop 3D printer - made possible by Stratasys SR-30 dissolvable supports
- The only printer in its class that guarantees a dimensional accuracy of the finished part of ± 0.2 mm
- Print complex assemblies that fit to tight tolerances - every time
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.