We will be moving our warehouse in June 2023 so we are having a huge fire sale. Among other things, we are selling the remaining stocks of our Formlabs items.
Note: We are no longer an official Formlabs partner.
Futher information about the product:
This unit was used for exhibition purposes.
This 3D printer is designed for non-stop use. Integrated sensors monitor the entire printing process at all times, ensuring ideal conditions and reliable printing results, even for large and time-consuming printing projects. The optical sensors continuously correct the lasers for scale and power and can even detect dust. The sensor system helps you maintain ideal printing conditions and additionally sends you notifications about the printer's condition. The new cartridge system has also been extremely simplified to allow quick material changes within seconds.
The printer is an out-of-the-box "plug and print" 3D printer with a print volume of 335 x 200 x 300 mm. No special training or on-site calibration is required, so the device is set up and ready to print in 15 minutes. With its ease of use, this printer is a perfect entry-level SLA model, and its high quality and impressive resolution make it a designer's dream. The light processing units, resin tanks, rollers, and optical window can be easily replaced by the user in the field, minimizing any maintenance and service time that may be required.
Advantages and innovations:
- Easier support removal in compounds with improved support ends
- Better surface quality and higher level of detail
- 2 integrated light processing units - 2 lasers working simultaneously
- Reduced visibility of individual layers and planes
- Higher printing speeds due to adaptable layer thicknesses
- Large installation space up to 335 x 200 x 300 mm
- Automatic generation of support structures
- Integrated sensors for monitoring ambient conditions
- Optical sensors continuously correct the laser for scale and power
- Problem-free material management - fast material exchange in seconds
- Components can be easily replaced by the user
- Industrial performance at a fraction of the price of conventional industrial printers
- Preform print queue - remote prints from anywhere
Technology: Stereolithography (SLA).
Installation space: 335 x 200 x 300 mm (L x D x H)
Layer thickness: 50 - 100 μm (selected materials 25 - 300 μm)
XY resolution: 25 μm
Laser spot size: 85 μm
Laser power: 250 mW (class 1 laser)
Laser wavelength: 405 nm
Number of light processing units: 2 simultaneous lasers
Printing material: Resin (synthetic resin)
Resin filling: automatic
Applicable resin cartridges: 2
Support structures: automatically generated, easy to remove
Working temperature: automatically heated to 35°C
Housing: plastic, steel
Control element: 5.5'' interactive touch screen; resolution: 1280 x 720
Power requirements: 100-240 VAC - 7.5 A - 50/60 Hz - 650 W
Connection: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi (2.4, 5 GHz), Ethernet (1000 Mbit)
Software: Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher / Mac OS X 10.10 or higher / Open GL 2.1 / 4 GB RAM
Compatible file types: .STL or .OBJ
Device dimensions: 77 x 52 x 74 cm
Weight: 54.4 kg
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.