HDglass is a high performance filament based on a unique PETG blend resulting in an amorphous, high strength, high gloss and ultra-transparent 3D printer filament. HD stands for "Heavy Duty" because HDglass is engineered for optimal thermal stability, resulting in perfect flow characteristics, resulting in a very easy to print 3D printer filament with remarkably high gloss, transparency, and excellent strength, toughness, and temperature resistance properties.
- Extremely transparent and high gloss
- 90% optical light transmission with only 1% haze
- Easy to print
- Almost distortion free and perfect adhesion between layers
- Good adhesion of the first layer to a heated glass bed and many other surfaces
- Resistant to high speed printing
- Odorless printing process
- Very strong and hard compared to similar materials
- Waterproof printing
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.