MetalFil - Ancient Bronze is a PLA filament that is approximately 80% filled with gravimetric bronze. This incredibly high fill of bronze powders allows any FDM 3D printer user to print 3D bronze objects that are virtually indistinguishable from real bronze moldings.
MetalFil - Ancient Bronze is easy to print and can be printed on solid metal, PEEK and PFTE hotends. It can be printed perfectly with ≥ 0.4 mm nozzles with pullback on both direct drive and Bowden extruders. This is a rather unique property for a filament filled with metal. MetalFil printed objects can be easily machined to create fantastic bronze objects with patina effects.
- 80% filling with bronze powder
- True bronze appearance and the real "cold" metal feel
- About 300% heavier than PLA (density of 3.5 g / cc
- Easy to post-process
- MetalFil - Brass can be brushed, sanded, polished, waxed and coated
- Very easy to print with direct drive and Bowden extruders
- Warp-free printing with no distortion after cooling
- Improved flow and adhesion between layers
- Good adhesion of the first layer to various (un)heated printing surfaces
Veilig betalen kan met
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen bankgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw bankgegevens.