PVA stands for polyvinyl alcohol. PVA is a support material which is soluble in water. Ultimaker PVA is extremely suitable for complex Print models that need support while printing. Hereby you can think of models with intricate geometric designs, deep internal compartments and large overhangs.
Thanks to the NFC chip, your printer recognizes which material you use used. This means you always print with the correct settings.
Why print with Ultimaker PVA?
- Biologically soluble without harmful by-products.
- Good adhesion to PLA and nylon.
- Good thermal stability that results in a better degradation resistance compared to other PVA types.
- Safely soluble in tap water. (no harmful substances necessary)
How do you solve PVA?
- Place the 3D print in cold or warm water. (depending on the basic print)
- After the PVA has dissolved, rinse thoroughly so that really all PVA is gone.
- Let it dry and edit the print, if necessary, for a while.
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.