Nylon (polyamide) is a filament produced by many worldwide developers. Ultimaker Nylon is very durable, flexible, has low friction resistance and very strong for the weight.
Thanks to the NFC chip, your printer recognizes which material you use used. This means you always print with the correct settings.
Why print with Ultimaker Nylon?
- Resistant to industrial impact and wear.
- High strength-to-weight ratio.
- Less moisture absorption compared to other Nylon filaments.
- Great 3D printing experience.
- Good corrosion resistance to Alkali and organic chemicals.
- Can be printed on the Ultimaker 3 together with PVA.
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.