CPE stands for co-polyester. CPE + is strong and resistant against chemicals. CPE + is a favorite choice for both prototypes and mechanical parts. CPE + is very similar to CPE but offers a few more benefits. For example, CPE + can better withstand impacts and higher temperatures to resist.
Thanks to the NFC chip, your printer recognizes which material you use used. This means you always print with the correct settings.
The main reasons for printing with Ultimaker CPE +.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Strong and dimensionally stable.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 100 ° C
- Low level of particulate matter (UFP) and other harmful substances (VOC).
- Ideal for prototypes or small series production.
- Up to 10x stronger than CPE.
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.