CPE stands for co-polyester. CPE is strong and resistant to chemicals. CPE is a favorite choice for both prototypes and mechanical ones components. With Ultimaker CPE you can also create complex geometric shapes with ease to print.
Thanks to the NFC chip, your printer recognizes which material you use used. This means you always print with the correct settings.
The main reasons for printing with Ultimaker CPE.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Strong and dimensionally stable.
- Very good adhesion between the layers.
- Low level of particulate matter (UFP) and other harmful substances (VOC).
- Ideal for prototypes or small series production.
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.