ABS stands for acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. Ultimaker ABS is a material used by many industries. With Ultimaker ABS allows you to quickly and cheaply print a prototype for product development cycle. This allows you to test your prototypes extensively before putting the product on will produce on a large scale. ABS is also very suitable for utensils. Utensils can be easily customized.
Thanks to the NFC chip, your printer recognizes which material you use used. This means you always print with the correct settings.
- The main reasons for printing with Ultimaker ABS.
- Very good adhesion between the layers.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Withstands temperatures up to 85 ºC.
- Little chance of warping and adheres well to the print bed.
- Very suitable for strong end products and prototypes.
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.