Would you not pay too much for beautiful 3D prints? Then it is PrimaCreator VALUE resin is the right choice for you!
This resin from the PrimaCreator VALUE line is a quality resin made from the best raw materials. After 3D printing you can let your print harden in sunlight or in a UV curing chamber. When the curing is done, you have rock hard print with minimal shrinkage.
The printed part has a nice solid color with a semi matte finish, excellent details and smooth layer transitions.
When you choose the transparent resin you get a beautiful crystal clear transparency.
VALUE resin has a lot of advantages over comparable resin brands.
The first what is striking is that the resin does not smell strongly.
VALUE resin has been developed to perform optimally with low powered DLP 3D printers such as the Wanhao Duplicator 7, Anycubic Phonton, Zortrax Inkspire and similar machines that use UV light.
- Optimized for UV light source 395 - 405 nm.
- Fast curing time. 4-8 seconds per lag for fast prints.
- After you can easily clean the part with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol).
- After printing, you can let the parts harden extra in sunlight or in a UV curing chamber.
The curing time depends on the print. So the times below are pure as indication.
- In a UV curing chamber will take about 2 to 5 minutes.
- In sunlight it takes 10 to 20 minutes.
- In daylight on a cloudy day it can take up to 60 minutes.
|UV Lightsource Wavelength:||395 - 405 nm (optimal)|
|Viscosity:||100-150 (25 ℃ m.pa.s)|
|Density:||1.05 - 1.13g / cm³|
|Hardness||85-88 Shore D|
|Tensile strength:||42.0 Mpa|
|Flexural Strength:||60 Mpa|
|Elongation at break:||10%|
|Storage temperature||5 - 40℃|
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.