PolyMax PETG offers better mechanical properties than most other PETG filaments. This makes PolyMax PETG a suitable candidate for many different applications.
PolyMax is a family of advanced 3D printing filaments produced with Polymaker's Nano-reinforcing technology, delivering exceptional mechanical properties and print quality.
PolyMax PETG with Polymaker's Nano-Reinforcement Technology: Nano-reinforcement technology is used to produce filaments with excellent mechanical properties and print qualities. It improves the toughness of the material by increasing the impact resistance.
It is recommended by Polymaker to use the PolyBox™ to use when printing with PolyMax PETG and then keep it in a sealable bag.
Global print settings.
- Nozzle Temperature: 230˚C - 240˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm / s - 50mm / s
- Bed Temperature: 70˚C - 80˚C
- Bed Surface: PEI Sheet, BuildTak®
- Cooling Fan: OFF
Based on 0.4 mm nozzle and Simplify 3D v.3.1. Printing conditions may vary with different printers and nozzle diameters
- Young's Modulus: 1523 ± 50 (MPa)
- Tensile Strength: 31.7 ± 0.1 (MPa)
- Bending Strength: 58.3 ± 4 (MPa)
- Charpy Impact Strength: 9.7 ± 2.6 (kJ / m2)
- Glass Transition Temperature: 79 (° C)
- Vicat Softening Temperature: 82 (˚C)
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.