Magigoo PP is designed for professional use and works exclusive with polypropylene filament. The printed part would be relatively easy can be removed from the print bed after the bed has cooled down. Also, the glue residues are easily removed.
Why Magigoo PP?
PP filament has good chemical impact resistance resistance, making it ideal for medical equipment and food packaging.
Due to the material properties of PP, it is difficult to use allow this to adhere to other materials. Fortunately, Magigoo has this problem solved so that printing with PP has become a lot easier.
How do you use Magigoo PP?
Magigoo PP has been developed and tested to work in combination with various PP filament brands.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply the adhesive to the desired area through the pen button and spread if necessary.
- Start printing according to the printer / filament manufacturer recommended settings.
- Let the part cool down and remove it from the print bed. The part should come off easily when it has cooled sufficiently. If the part is still too well attached to the bed, you can use a spatula to take it off.
- To clean. All glue can remain with a wet sponge be removed. Once the adhesive layer has gotten wet it will turn white low and can be easily removed with a hard sponge. It last bit can be wiped away with a wet cloth and then you can dry the bed with a paper towel.
This adhesive is for professional use. Contact with the eyes can cause serious damage. Should the Magigoo PP on your hands or skin, it is wise to clean it well.
For larger PP 3D prints we recommend a 20mm brim use multiple layers.
In cases of excessive adhesion, it is recommended that you do not wet the print bed with a small amount of water. Work it slow under the part, this would make removing the part easier have to make.
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.