The Intamsys FunMat HT Enhanced is the 3D printer for printing with industrial plastics. With this 3D printer you can reliably process high-tech thermoplastics such as PEEK, PEI and PPSU. This is made possible by the high temperature to which the printhead and build chamber heat. The heated build chamber also allows the printing of quality parts with ABS, PC and Nylon. This high-temperature 3D printer is more competitively priced than the competition and delivers amazing performance.
The biggest innovations of the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced:
- Auto-Leveling makes preparing for 3D printing simple and comfortable
- 4 separate drivers control the load on the filament and the X, Y and Z axis
- Significant increase in printing accuracy, speed and reliability
- New build platform design: Using PI film, glass ceramic, higher durability and less deformation
Automatic leveling of the build platform
The automatic build platform leveling makes preparing and fine-tuning your FUNMAT HT Enhanced much more comfortable.
Four single filament powered drivers, X axis, Y axis, Z axis
Four individual filament feed drivers, X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis significantly improve the 3D printing precision and speed and the reliability of the FUNMAT HT Enhanced.
New build platform design
The new build platform design leads to better heating performance and higher 3D printing accuracy. The heating power is noticeably increased by the use of PI foil. An upgrade from a borosilicate glass to a glass ceramic construction platform provides better immobility and less thermal deformation of the platform.
New mouthpiece design
The new nozzle design enables automatic leveling. This makes it even easier to start your first 3D prints on the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced.
Further important advantages of the INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT Enhanced
- Consistently high installation room temperature: Max. 90 ° C
- High platform temperature: Max. 160 ° C
- Highly heatable extruder: up to 400 ° C
- Large installation space: 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- Open to filaments from other manufacturersen
More product features of the high temperature 3D printer
- Additive manufacturing with high-quality thermoplastics
- Heated installation space minimizes warping
- Low purchase and operating costs
- HD-3D prints with PEEK, PEKK, Ultem, ABS, Nylon, PC and PPSU
- Comfortable and easy operation
- 3D printer uses IntamSuite (based on Cura)
FFF / FDM - Highly heated 3D printers
Take advantage of high temperature FFF / FDM-3D printing now. The Intamsys FUNMAT HT Enhanced processes filament using the melt-layer 3D printing process. The fused layer technology is also known as FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) or FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication).
Additive production of materials with high temperature resistance
The consistently high temperatures of the nozzle, construction platform and installation space make it easy to process high-quality thermoplastics. 3D printing with the Intamsys FUNMAT HT Enhanced PEEK & Ultem. However, this professional 3D printer has low purchase and operating costs.
3D print PEEK, Ultem, polycarbonate without warping
PEEK, Ultem, Polycarbonate (PC) are known for their high temperature resistance and extreme mechanical strength. At the same time, however, they have the disadvantage that they are difficult to machine and have a strong tendency to warp. Therefore, these filaments require high and constant temperatures for 3D printing.
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.