FormFutura TitanX Red
TitanX is an ABS based filament. With this FFF/FDM optimized filament you can achieve very high performance. TitanX is a warp-free filament with unsurpassed mechanical properties. This 3D print filament is ideal for printing on large and very detailed objects. This optimized TitanX is free of warping, has good layer adhesion and can be printed directly on a heated glass plate.
|Net weight:||750 grams|
|Filament diameter:||1.75mm 2.85mm|
|Length on roll:||1.75: approx. 283m 2.85: approx. 107m|
|Recommended print temperature:||240-265 °C|
|Recommended bed temperature:||70-100 °C|
|Coil outer diameter:||200mm|
|Coil inner diameter:||55mm|
- Optimized for FDM/FFF
- Print without warping and no distortion when cooled.
- Good laaf adhesion and flows smoothly through the extruder.
- Stays in place on a heated glass plate, kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Improved mechanical properties and strength.
- Very high impact resistance.
- Less stench during printing as with normal ABS
- Print with remarkable detail
Global print guidelines
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
- Flow rate: ± 106%
- Print temp: ± 240 - 260° C
- Print speed: Medium
- Retraction: Yes ± 5mm
- Heat bed: ± 80 - 90° C
- Fan speed: 0-25%
- Experience level: Beginner / Intermediate
FormFutura TitanX filament is in stock
We attach great importance to our promised delivery time. That is why we almost always have FormFutura TitanX filament in stock in our own warehouse. If the stock does run out, we will deliver FormFutura filaments within 2-4
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.