TitanX is an ABS-based filament. With this for FFF / FDM-optimized filament allows you to deliver very high performance. TitanX is a warp-free filament with unsurpassed mechanical properties. This 3D print filament is ideal for printing on large and very detailed objects. This optimized TitanX is free from warping, has good layer adhesion and can be printed directly on a heated glass plate.
- Optimized for FDM / FFF
- Print without warping and no deformation when cooled.
- Good layer adhesion and flows smoothly through the extruder.
- Stays well on a heated glass plate, kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Improved mechanical properties and strength.
- Very high punch resistance.
- Less bothered by it bad smell during printing as with ordinary ABS
- Printing with remarkable lots of detail
Global print guidelines
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
- Flow rate: ± 106%
- Print temp: ± 240 - 260 ° C
- Print speed: Medium
- Retraction: Yes ± 5mm
- Heat bed: ± 80-90 ° C
- Fan speed: 0-25%
- Experience level: Beginner / Intermediate
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.