ON! = ON!
STYX-12 is an industrial, PA12 grade nylon 3D printer filament. It combines great mechanical, chemical and hygroscopic features with printability.
STYX-12 absorbs less water than other nylon filaments and can be printed at relatively low temperatures. This takes care of together with the excellent properties for a very high quality nylon where a lot Can print FFF / FDM 3D printers,
- Great mechanical properties
- Strong, flexible, high impact resistance, crack and scratch resistant
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good weather and UV resistance
Global print guidelines
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.2mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
- Flow rate: ± 100 - 110%
- Print temp: ± 240 - 270 ° C
- Print speed: Low / Medium
- Retraction: Yes ± 5mm (@ 45mm / s)
- Heat bed: ± 80 - 120 ° C
- Fan speed: 10-30%
- Experience level: Intermediate / Expert
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.