Atlas Support is a PVA water soluble support material for FFF / FDM 3D printing. Atlas Support is the result of a extensive research to improve PVA. That new formula of this PVA filament ensures that Atlas Support has good thermal stability and dissolves very well in water.
Atlas Support adheres well to many different filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, ASA, HIPS, etc.
- Excellent water soluble
- Good support material for dual extrusion prints
- Improved thermal stability
- Reduced chance of clogged nozzles because it is on lower temperature can be printed.
- Adheres well to many different filaments
- Biologically soluble after dissolved in water
Global print guidelines
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
- Flow rate: ± 100%
- Print temp: ± 180 - 205 ° C
- Print speed: Medium
- Retraction: Yes ± 5mm
- Heat bed: ± 0 - 60 ° C
- Fan speed: 0-25%
- Experience level: Expert
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.