ApolloX is a professional high-quality technical filament. This is based on modified ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate). ApolloX has been modified to improve several properties such as thermal stability, no warping, great layer adhesion and to get it through the smoothly extruder. So that you can make very precise 3D prints. ApolloX is UV and weather resistant and retains therefore good the color. It is also resistant to heat. Making this 3D print filament is suitable for outdoor applications.
- UV and weather resistant
- Optimized for FDM / FFF
- Print without warping
- Goes easily through the extruder and has a good layer adhesion.
- Stays well on a heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura
- Improved mechanical properties and strength
- Very high printing precision with very high details
Global print guidelines
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm
- Flow rate: ± 100%
- Print temp: ± 235 - 255 ° C
- Print speed: Medium
- Retraction: Yes ± 5mm
- Heat bed: ± 80-90 ° C
- Fan speed: 0-25%
- Experience level: Beginner / Intermediate
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.