BCN3D Smart Cabinet
Smart Cabinet (SC) completes the Epsilon ecosystem, providing seamless integration with your BCN3D Epsilon printers and maximizing their uptime. The filament's moisture regulation increases the performance of your 3D printer, keeps your materials in optimum condition, and the uninterrupted power supply protects your work at all times and avoids the risk of losing your print job due to power outages.
The Smart Cabinet is compatible with the Epsilon W50, the Epsilon W27 and the Sigma D25 3D printers from BCN3D.
Why a Smart Cabinet?
- The humidity controlled environment is designed to extend the life of your materials, protect the filament and reduce printing errors due to moisture, significantly improving the quality of your prints.
- Protect your equipment and work from power outages thanks to the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), which provides an additional 2 minutes in the event of a power failure, enough time for the 3D printer to automatically return to its home position.
Which coils will fit?
A maximum of 8 small coils (between 750 g - 1 kg) or 4 large coils (up to 2.5 kg) fit in the dehumidifier. The tool drawer provides you with all the supplies you need and the extra storage space keeps your workspace neat and clean.
Complete 3D printing solution
The Smart Cabinet fully integrates with your BCN3D 3D printer, various filaments and slicing software, streamlining your workflow thanks to the quick and easy loading of up to eight filament spools and the wheeled structure, which allows effortless transportation through your facilities.
Most important features
Humidity controlled environment designed to extend the life of your materials. The silica gel absorbs the moisture from the air in the room in which the filament coils are located. When the silica gel is saturated, the gel is isolated from the filament coils and heated until it releases moisture, removing it from the system. This process effectively keeps the filament dry and in optimal condition for use.
Advantages of the Smart Cabinet compared to other drying methods
- Optimal for all materials
- Low power consumption: 12 W average / 100 W max
- 8 storage compartments for small filament spools (4 for large spools)
- Print directly with the spools in the dry room
- Humidity controlled environment, dries without heat
- No consumables
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.