Innoflex 45 silver is one flexible 3D printer filament with a hardness of 45D on a Shore scale. Innoflex 45 is extremely suitable for printing miniature, for example wheels, armbands and drive belts. Innoflex 45 is extremely flexible and can can be bent very often thanks to the good layer adhesion.
- Extremely flexible
- Hardness of 45D on Shore scale
- Suitable for flexible parts that are often bent
- 50% lower carbon footprint as similar copolyesters
Global print guidelines
- The nozzle very close to the print bed. (With some printers we do the “normal leveling ”before putting tape on the bed.)
- Print temperature 230-250 ° C
- Print speed 30-40mm / s
- Heated bed 0-30 ° C + tape
- Flow 125-150% (via the printer)
- We recommend the use of a brim.
You can pay securely with
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.