The first, official ESD safe filament from BASF.
Ultrafuse Z PCTG is an ESD safe filament that is special developed for printing handheld tools, various mounting and electronic fixtures, robotics, automation components, and parts for it explosion-proof environments.
Z PCTG offers smooth surface properties which help in the prevention of latent faults in electronics. In addition, this is ESD safe filament also an easy material to 3D print with significantly enhanced impact strength compared to PETG.
Advantages of BASF Ultrafuse Z PCTG.
- Universal material for ESD safe electronic fixtures and molds.
- Easy to print.
- Strong enough for lightly loaded luminaires.
Applications for Ultrafuse Z PCTG.
- Hand tool.
- General assembly fixtures for electronics.
- Robotics and automation components.
- Parts for explosion-proof areas.
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.