Polymaker Polymide PA6-CF is reinforced with Carbon Fiber nylon filament (PA6). Thanks to the carbon fibers, this filament has a greatly improved stiffness, strength and heat resistance. In addition, this filament also has a excellent layer adhesion.
PolyMide from Polymaker
The Polymide range consists of filament based on nylon / polyamide. These are produced with Polymaker's unique Warp-Free technology. The PolyMide filaments are easy to print and deliver technical properties similar to nylon.
Polymide PA6 CF is an industrial grade filament that is not made for every printer. So read the below first specifications and documentation.
Specifications Polymide PA6-CF
- Color: Black
- Material: Polymide PA6-CF
- Weight on spool: 2 kg
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm & 2.85 mm
- Nozzle temperature: 280 - 300 ° C
- Print speed: 60 mm / s
- Print bed temperature: 25 - 50 ° C (DO NOT go above 50 ° C)
- Cooling: Off
- Young's Modulus: 7453 ± 656 MPa
- Tensile strength: 105.0 ± 5.0 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 169.0 ± 4.7 MPa
- Impact strength: 13.34 ± 0.52 kJ
- Melting temperature: 220 ° C
- Drying settings: 80 ° C for 12 hours
- Recommended support material: PolyDissolve S1
- Extra: Recommended to use a wear-resistant nozzle
Printing Polymide PA6 CF on Ultimaker s5?
This filament is part of the Ultimaker material alliance. As a result, the settings for this filament can be found in the Cura slicer software.
Veilig betalen kan met
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.